Sustainable gains with M-iClean HXL double basket pass through dishwasher
• Stainless steel piping instead of plastic hoses ensures a longer working life for the machine.
- Energy-saving heat recovery includes a unique mechanism that keeps the steam inside the hood and captures heat from wastewater.
- GiO reverse osmosis water treatment cuts the consumption of chemicals and provides sparkling, spot-free results every time
12.6 % energy savings* thanks to wastewater heat recovery
14.4 % energy savings* and up to 80 % lower steam emissions with MEIKO AirConcept heat recovery.
* compared to previous Meiko models.
- Wash cycle that is two-thirds shorter: Note that the time saving of between 30 and 60 minutes per shift is achieved because the operator does not spend additional time raising/lowering the hood and, inevitably, pausing upon opening to let steam out and up, not into the operators face.
- Automatic hood operation with basket detection as standard. The hood closes once the wash basket enters the machine and opens at the end of the cycle.
Auto hoods are a win/win for the owners – protecting staff and speeding up service by an average 40 minutes per session. Instead of heaving the hood up to empty the dishwasher, the auto hood on Meiko machines lifts when the cycle is finished. This prevents operators from getting steam in their faces, and it ensures maximum economy from the heat recovery system.
Owners love the fact that it also speeds up the work because the dishwasher operator is getting the next rack ready instead of hauling heavy metal or wiping their faces.